Friday, October 24, 2003

[ 24102003 12.34am | -update- ]

for those not in the know:

- i have passed my advanced theory! my practical test date should be sometime around the 15th March 2004. since my test date is like... in 5 mths time, i better practice alot and make sure i pass first time!
- i also passed my chemistry module mid term. -grone- by the skin of my teeth. at least i think i did. he went through the answers today in lecture, quite fast, so i'm not sure if i got the right answers.
- i went for a check-up. you know... the NKF one... haha... should i post my stats? i have high cholesterol. but my fat percentage is only 16.9%. which i'm quite happy with. i mean... come on... kiat's is 17.9%... and he's in army! and it dropped from J2... it was 19+% then...


ok... after all that, here's what happened in my messy life today... had 3 project group meetings todae. -_-'
went to town to play pool in between meetings. haha... yes, i had that much time. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? as we were walking to the pool parlour, we encountered a FERRARI 360 MODENA which was being given away FREE by DBS!! gosh... i nearly died looking at it... anyway, then, as we finally managed to tear ourselves away from drooling all over it, a FERRARI CONVERTIBLE zoomed by down orchard road right next to us!!! AHHHHH. these people have too much money.

-ok... relax. breathe.-

at least my week of horrible deadlines is finally over though... today marked the last deadline of the week.
went to change up in the library toilet for training while the rest of my group photostated things. and i managed to drop my bag. urgh man. with my laptop, mouse, adaptor and phone in it. -grone- good thing it didnt drop on my laptop... it fell on the front, so my files and sigg bottle and mouse and adaptor kinda cushioned it. plus, it fell on my foot. -_-"
after the last project, i went off to collect my experiment which i left at the coffee club express. for my chemistry module. -_-"' thanks to the man there man... he taped it up properly for me cos it kept flying off the wall.
gosh... did i mention, i didnt bring certain things required for training! so it made life a little more difficult for me...
training was not bad. no drills. =) mostly games... think i need to sleep earlier cos the lack of sleep was killing me on court man. then, i went for supper with some of my teammates, over which we discussed controversial issues. after which shen drove me to the mrt in a disturbed mood. (not because of the conversation though...) o, and we encountered this huge, extremely long truck / trailer thing. it was carrying some mother-sized scaffolding or something. and it was at least 3 times the length of a normal truck. it had a police convoy and all that too. quite cool. but shen was so disturbed by it that she forgot about dropping me off at dover. haha...

right. mindless chatter. sorry 'bout that. =)

i've got 2 extra guys in the house for the next couple of days. they're from malaysia and they are attending a conference in Singapore. so we are housing them. PFS. heard of it? or PFI. if you haven't and desperately want to know, drop me a msg by clicking the "buzz here" button below.

No comments: