Wednesday, October 29, 2003

[ 29102003 1.41am | neu.toi ]

i have presently gotten myself a new amusement providing device. nokia software!! now i can put all my photos that i took with my 7250i into my com and fool around with them. this is probably gonna cost me a few a's in the finals though... *grone*
anyway, all you people whom i've caught in various unglam moments, watch out!! this is time when you better start getting plastic surgery so no one will recognise you. haha...

tomorrow (or rather today) promises to be fun. gonna go to spotlight to hunt for theatre studies prac assessment materials and then gonna watch PIE. it's a brechtian style play, which, i hope is gonna be enlightening.
i wonder why people have the misconception that a day ends / begins at midnight. it upsets me. i think when a day begins is a subjective matter. when i fall asleep, its the end of a day. when i awake, its tomorrow. no particular time should be allocated to the changing of a day. so, in essence, my day ends at around 3am and begins around 7am. tomorrow is thus when i wake up. today is therefore the time before i sleep.
great?
great. =)

No comments: