Thursday, November 27, 2003

[ 27112003 2.31am | -snip- ]


And before that, I was getting over my first love. It was a difficult experience. I didn't want to be emotionally involved with anyone ever again, which explains my wild streak. That type of pain is much harder to recover from compared to a broken arm or headache. I wanted men to be a commodity to me instead and disposable, and I wanted to be free of any strings. I wanted to emerge out of relationships unscathed and ready to move on. I didn't want to wear my heart on my sleeve any longer, for fear it would get stomped on again.


I don't know him well enough to trust that I'm not just another girl to him. However, it's hard to keep my guard up around someone I find so arresting...


found that interesting? want to see more? go to Uberture. an online mag my friends part of.


anyway. after that advertisement...
i... cut my hair! haha... went mad todae after ts paper. was walking around town with fir when we both suddenly decided to cut our hair at The Scene. i think i look a little strange now... guess i need some time to figure out how to wear it.

one more paper... sigh. on the last day possible. saturday.

what happened to my music?

No comments: