Friday, February 13, 2004

[ 13022004 10.28pm | introduction. ]

let me introduce you to the guy who has been in my life for ages... =) hes the only guy that shen and i actually agree on... which is amazing, considering how different our tastes are. he's gorgeous, to say the least... and i practically die everytime i see him, which is damn often, since i have his pic all over my room. *hmm... this is the gal in me speaking eh...*
the song playing, eyes on me (instrumental) is arguably written for him... the other version of this song is sung by faye wong... so you have to understand, that this is not just your normal high profile droolable fella. this guy... is an international superstar. *swoon*
but well. hes taken. -_-



introducing, squall leonhart, a 17year old born on the 23rd of August. he is 177cm tall and his blood type is AB.
that gorgeous chick next to him is rinoa heartilly, who is also 17, born on the 3rd of march. and shes 163 cm tall.

dont they make a great couple? they even have the correct height difference...

anyway, pls go here and tell me what you think of my urban quest poster... comments are totally appreciated... the one who accepts the most criticism learns the most =)
of course the final product will be dependant on the uq team... but i'm the designer... so i can try to put across good ideas!
thanks in advance!!

No comments: