Monday, March 01, 2004

[ 01032004 4.08am | distracted. ]

thats the best word to describe me today.

anyway, i am doing my readings, or rather, trying to do my readings... and i got distracted because i wanted to yell about something here... then i came here... and read lone rifle's buzz and then i forgot what i wanted to write.
so. i'm irritated.
but i'm listening to jay chou. so, thats helping soothe me a little. haha... shen is scolding me for having a sec school crush on him. eee... grose. no way man.

right now, all i know, is that if my parents wake up and find me still running around, they are gonna kill me. they'll probably break my other leg.
anyway, i just packed up my room [ yes weiming!! the pile at the exercise bike thing is still there though, i only packed my table... but its really really neater. to me anyway. u can take a peek when u pick up your key thing. but no, u arent staying til 5am again!! and btw, u are really kind to give you the one, but its so tempting to just chuck my work aside and watch all day... no, that doesnt mean that you can take it back. *protective scowl* ]

anyway, lone rifle : i know you hate ns... but well... i dunno. maybe breaking my leg (!) [ o! yes! i finally remembered what i wanted to come here to talk about! =) okok. stop digressing and being distracted. - frown- ] which would make me pes c is a sign. but i wouldnt be pes c forever right...
directing was just a thrown in thought... singapore holds no future for directors...
whats wrong with acting? i'll forever be cast in the role of the kid.... other than that?
journalism... is actually interesting, but looking at the state my sister is in... i'm tempted to reconsider... i guess who you work for and the subjects you tackle must be... favourable? but then again, i think i'm pretty good at working under constraints. ok. and i'm not that violent. i wont beat up passengers k... i can really be pretty patient.
and writing, i can be a freelance writer, like... moonlighting. heh...

ok. back to the topic i wanted to talk about originally. do you know, that out of all ankle injuries, only 15% of them are actually fractures / breaks ?? do you have any idea how lucky i am to actually break my ankle??? and according to this site i found, fibula injuries are surprisingly unpainful. haha. but thats not to say its painless. the first day that i injured myself, i was walking around in pain.

o, helped joey translate a song, which i really found pretty interesting. maybe i should become an interpreter... or a translator. i actually like being able to fool around with 2 languages. which is why i think i might take up jap next sem. so i can have 3 languages to fool around with. =) and i'm gonna get my parents to teach me cantonese. because, i think that in about 2 generations time, singapore will only speak english, chinese and malay. so i have to learn cantonese so i can teach my kids and grand kids to swear in a language that no one will know. haha.
[ who says i'm having kids... ok... i'll teach my sister's kids then. what a cool aunty! ]

laytuh-

No comments: