Monday, January 17, 2005

[ 17012004 3.41pm | pathetic ]

in the aftermath of a fever that peaked at 38.4 degrees Celsius. very strange indeed. i was feeling sluggish at church and decided to just run home quickly and doze it off. halfway through my doze i woke up with a racing heart and a burning head.
from yesterday til today, i have managed to lose 2 kg. i now weigh in at a miserable 41kg. well, all i was taking was oranges and juices... and water. but i didnt expect to reduce my size so greatly. why do i have to lose weight so easily but take forever to put it on?

anyway... its tutorial registration again... and the headache of ranking tutorials replaces my headache from the fever. i dont understand the logic. all my tutorials are equally important to me, and i want them all because i've already planned so that they will all fit my timetable nicely. so how can i decide which one is rank 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5? irritating. they are all top priority wat.
nonsense.

i'm feeling weak and spidery. if you know what i mean by 'spidery'.

No comments: