Wednesday, August 30, 2006

[ 30082006 2.13am thoughts... ]

why bother with photographers at events... when all they do is block the view of the audience, just to share pictures of the event with them after the event is over...
how much of a memory could it represent since the event itself was blocked!

***

went for acupuncture today. its some gosu weird pain, the insertion of the needle isnt anything much, she just tapped the top and popped it into the flesh. it was the... twisting of the needle, making sure it hit a nerve that really felt... strange. the pain is the auto cry kinda feeling, so my mum handed me a tissue.

***

somehow i feel the team isnt ready for wgt... argh... we gotta train up and make it to top 16! gogo!
and damn you cloud! how could u actually put that kinda team name... *traumatised*

***

for anyone out there who is interested in antique furniture, lifestyle stuff, jewellery, retro wallpaper, fabrics, basically lifestyle stuff that caters to the niche market kinda thing, go check out my sister's store at haji lane. its called PLUCK and it and its products was featured in various magazines and newspapers. i'll pop a few pics on if i have the chance and time to. it'll be serving up tea, coffee, and island creamery ice cream too... their teh tarik, horlicks, burnt caramel, reverso flavoured ice cream are some of my favourites. in addition to other snacks i guess.

***

some last thoughts for the night...
i appreciate you. for all the trouble you go through for me.
i appreciate you. for taking over just when i need the break.
i appreciate you. for keeping my spirits up just when i need it.
i appreciate you. for being my pillar and my joy.
i appreciate you. for being the stabilising influence in my life.
i appreciate you. for always believing in me, and thinking the best of me.
i appreciate you. for sticking together thus far.
i really really appreciate you. all these yous in my life. each you was written with a different person in mind... or persons... mostly. maybe only a couple overlap...
you all rock... and i thank God for all of you.

i stand complete with you~*

No comments: