Saturday, March 03, 2007

[ 03032007 2.03pm to YOU. you know who you are ]

hello. i cant reply on your tagboard, i hate flooble. and anyway there isnt enough space. so here is what i was looking for, and as it is backdated quite abit, naturally i would look through the pages at the back, yes, past page 5. lol.
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/animals
its the fur bearing trout! somewhere towards the end of the page.
incidentally, they took the key words "furry fish" out of the article, so i was searching in vain.

and well, honestly, i have NOTHING to do. having graduated from NUS last year, and not having a permanent job yet, of course i have time to burn. ^^

i was actually pretty intrigued by your argument on how anything can be found online with just the hit of the enter key. i guess that is particularly pertinent in my case since the nature of my hobby is internet based. as a matter of fact, i do sometimes search my nick to see what comments have been going around about me, where i'm linked to etc. VOD's of interviews and games i've done/ commentated are, well... pretty much publicised, so it is interesting to know where they are being linked to and what is said about them. i dont usually make my presence known on sites where i've seen my name mentioned, what i did on yours is a precedence. =D

[ sneaky grin at all you other people who blog about me and think i dont see what you write. ]

as for your dilemna, i say you pick what you wanna do. which appears to be archi. be true to yourself, thats how i ended up with a geog major.

***

that said, i am presently dying my hair black. i hope it turns out DARK, cos i have no time and money to waste on another dye job at a salon. OMGOSH which means i cant use my headset while playing game for an hour from now... laptop sound sucks. oh well.

***

i had an interesting night at egames, contrary to what the masses might think, i do not actually haunt egames everyday, or even every week. so last night was a refreshing change from chionging games at home in the solitude of my room, or my dad's computer room. the lan experience does make a change... its nice to play and hear you by my side. mostly.~*

gearing up for an upcoming competition, for those of you who are wondering who is in my new team, well... too bad, but you're not gonna get it out of me. YET.

anyhow, wcg smu qualifiers and funan interschool coming up as well, that just means i gotta start drowning myself with water for 4 hr straight commentating sessions again. in addition, parents are going overseas again! which makes for good tawn-ing opportunities. but somehow i realise that we always lack water when we tawn.

k. starting to ramble and become one of those boring blogs where the author only talks on and on about her/his life. eeeee...

one last grumble, if i may...



i miss my longer hair!!!!!!!

No comments: