Tuesday, April 10, 2007

[ 10042007 12.07pm GG ]

working at GG is fun. lol... mostly.
i snatch ppb out to buy bubble tea and go toilet with me, and i learn all kinds of interesting things.
here's how the first conversation goes:
(i pop out of the toilet pretty quickly)
ppb: wah so fast ah... got wash hands later u got pee all over your hands then u drink your bubble tea...
me: yar i wash alr... then wipe on my jeans tts why all wet... HAR? WHY WILL I HAVE PEE ON MY HANDS?
ppb: oh yar hor... you not guy...
me: orh... HAR?? WHY WILL GUY HAVE PEE ON HIS HANDS?? GUYS PEE ON THEIR HANDS???
ppb: har... orh... no la... cos you know, like need to adjust adjust... then some pee will drop on the hand lor...
me: !#$%^&*
ppb: haha... O then you know ah, at night right, cos the toilet so far, then we 4 guys go to the posb machine side and pee in one row. then will always kenna each other one lo...
me: wtf???!!!???!?!?!?!?!!?!?
ppb: (continues) then damn gross lo... go back to the lan shop with sticky feet.
***
later on, when i was slacking and helping them play match...
gurmit singh arrives and watches us play for a while before taking a com next to ppb. (next time i shall warn him not to sit next to ppb... pee pee boy lor... ) then he proceeds to ask if i am a boy or a gal...
i'm like... :wtf? i look like a boy meh?!
and the reply i get is from the back all look the same.
no wonder the place is called GG.
lol.
GGed.
depressed.
***
and there's like lots of electricity going on at GG. i was alarmed-ly telling mac to stay away from ppb when i run into fate's elbow and proceed to electric shock him with my gosu shoulder. good thing it was my shoulder and through the shirt... so not so pain for me.

i proceeded to inform dawn of what ppb told me about pee-y hands and dawn tells me about this JC classmate of hers.
(weird smell in room)
female classmate : (asks boy in front of her) whats that smell?
the male classmate : oh, shit. i forgot to wipe.
[insert a loud EEEEEEEEEEE here please ]
and according to dawn, the female classmate is a psycho clean freak... she drop new pen on the floor, will pick it up with a tissue paper and...
THROW IT AWAY.

moral of story : guys are dangerous. PBAN HOLDING HANDS. scully got like pee or shit on their hands...
and think twice before you are romantically fed by your guy... EEEEEEE

***

anyhow, my dad got baptised on sunday. =D

No comments: