Sunday, August 03, 2008

[ 03082008 1.01am | inanotheruniverse ]

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.
SOMEBODY WHO CAN FIND ME.
COS I'M NOT SURE WHERE I'VE LANDED UP.


somethings became alot clearer to me. and after certain events, i feel that my previous blog post has been vindicated.


been wondering once again about the eternalsunshineofthespotlessmind concept again. even if you reset everything, and everything is totally forgotten, it will still happen again, maybe in a different way. because...
its meant to be.
have no idea what i'm talking about?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/synopsis
lots of spoilers, if you havent watched the show before.


i'm on the verge of eking out a new niche for myself. one that doesnt include you, you, you, you, you, you.

i still cant believe how little i trust.
if i seem to. its just an illusion.

***

i dont wanna run away,
baby you're the one i need tonight.
也许我太过天真, 以为奇迹会发生.

No comments: