Monday, July 27, 2009

[ 27072009 4.50pm | eeeeeeeemo song. ]

old school emo ftw. *sound of heart shattering

***
Put on my coat in the pouring rain
I saw a movie it just wasn't the same
'Cause it was happy and I was sad
It made me miss you oh so bad 'cause
Dreams last for so long
Even after you're gone
I know you love me
And soon you will see
You were meant for me
And I was meant for you.
-
I'm half alive but I feel mostly dead
I try and tell myself it'll be all right
I just shouldn't think anymore tonight 'cause
Dreams last for so long
Even after you're gone
I know you love me
And soon I know you will see
You were meant for me
And I was meant for you

***

oh, here's an interesting article about playing hard to get.
i got it off msn today...
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlemcmatch.aspx?cp-documentid=20548308&gt1=32023

***

current mood : happy!
the office aunty gave me a very gosu bun. its really large... almost as large as an exactmat, and its got this burnt coffee kinda crust, and its sprinkled with pumpkin seeds.
its got some apple strudel-ly filling too.
she gave me half... she thinks i'm too skinny... and that i should eat more, especially in the mornings, so she gives me food and lots of nagging.
iono about you... but i kinda feel uneasy when people are nice to me.
maybe i've been abused to the extent that i find it weird when people are vaguely nice
so anyway... it was supposed to be BREAKFAST but i just finished it. yes its 5pm.
and and and
my mother decided that she's had enough of seeing me use plastic bottles (i was using a nalgene)
so last night when i filled up my nalgene and put it on the table then went to bathe, i came back to find this... heavy duty red stainless steel bottle in its place for me to take to my room.
eeeeek
its large and clanky.
OHH
and on sunday, my parents actually let me take the car out to see my grandma myself from church and go home myself.
those who don't know ME and my PARENTS and how my DAD feels about the CAR, well, you'd think its nothing much.
BUT if know just 50% of everything... THEN you'd be going "WOW" right now...
BECAUSE its the first time they let me take the car MYSELF - other than picking them up from the airport / sending them to the airport / sending my dad to the mrt when my mum doesnt want to at 6am.
it might be because my dad has my aunt's car with him now to use... so he CAN afford to let me take his baobei.
BUT STILL.
iono why its so exciting... but its exciting anyway. maybe cos mood now = happy.
***
eeks i just pasted over what i wrote...
anyway... i was saying that i needa retune by body clock before i DIE some kinda horrible death.
i think working late for the last 2-3 weeks... like 3-4-5-am kind has kinda screwed up my body clock.
ARGH.
its SO TOUGH to retune !!!
OHHKAYY
enough of words.

No comments: