Friday, July 24, 2009

oh dear... blogger still looks abit... wrong. maybe its IE. but i don't have firefox here.
i needa write. again.

"That will do to explain my secret, as well as the other. I've no more business to marry Edgar Linton than I have to be in heaven; and if the wicked man in there, had not brought Heathcliff so low I shouldn't have thought of it. It would degrade me to marry Heathcliff now; so he shall never know how I love him; and that, not because he's handsome, Nelly, but because he's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same, and Linton's is as different as a moonbeam from lightning, or frost from fire."


***
beautifully phrased.
so succinct.
makes me weep.

***
it was a meow meow day yesterday with sora. =)
actually he doesnt say anything much... he just looks for food and darts away when you reach out to him.
josie's excited humping (oops i mean jumping... h and j are too close together) on dawn's bed made it produce very audible, alarming creaks.
***

i have a settled heart.
perfection does exist, even though i'm as undeserving as any other mortal.

***
laliang day ftw tomorrow....!
devi cloud jos. anymore?
***

and... wb into my life. =)
surrendered to the link that can't be broken.
can i say i'll always be there for you?
possibly.

No comments: