Saturday, August 01, 2009

[ 01082009 5.18am | hmm ]

things i have to do :
pack for sunday
laundry
clean room
be less BM
be more polite
remind myself that i have this list

***

God....I wish that I could be one of those cruel, heartless, self-absorbed people that maintains relationships at the surface...never exposing too much of themselves for fear of revealing or exposing delicate nerves.

I wear my emotions on my proverbial sleeve...it's a shirt that I would never take off...let alone dare to launder. It's weathered, wrinkled, dirty, clean in some spots, and soiled with my blood...sweat...and tears. However, these days it's mostly saturated with my tears....and I wouldn't have it any other way. It feels good to feel...even though it hurts so damn much sometimes!

***

mood = satisfied.
aim = hit level 29 by end aug

***

expect the unexpected.

No comments: