Sunday, December 12, 2010

[ 12122010 12.10pm | mass 1,2,0 ]

K I admit I tweaked the time from 1209 to 1210 just cos it looks nicer.
Recently got my beta account for about.me. Check out my profile at http://about.me/pmsfurryfish its all very preliminary and raw. Not very customizeable yet either, but I'm hoping that's cos it's only in beta.
Apparently its a site which combines all your social media into one page and tracks it for you.

Woke up feeling unusually cheerful this morning - very very rare for me...
And even though I've spent it waiting in the 1000+ queue for WoW on the wrong server, I'm still in a good mood.

Recently mass spamming iris. It popped into my head one day and I haven't been able to get it out since.
At the same time though, iris hasn't managed to rid my obsession with falling stars, love the way you lie pt. 2 and peaches.

/groan.

So my playlist is just getting longer........
Needa quickly get sick of some songs soon so that I can shorten my list.

***
Narnia.
Absorbing. And much better than the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
But the cast is not good looking. and the direction is -_-; made my hair stand at the duh-ness of it all.

***
I think people come in a few kinds.
Of looks.
Like, same pattern.
I've been seeing strangers who look like people I know.
Rather distressing... Its like my dreams vs reality. Makes me confuzzled.

No comments: